Calendar of Events
State Park Activities
• Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park Day Use Parking lots one and two are open for picnic areas. The Warden's Path, River Path, Nature Trail, and Liewald Fla, Valley View, Mount Manual and Buzzard's Roost trails are open. Pfeiffer Falls, Oak Grove Trail and the Big Sur Gorge remain CLOSED due to fire and flood damages. Please respect park closures and stay out of these areas for your own safety.
• Andrew Molera State Park is open to the beach via the Creamary Meadow Trail.
• Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park is open for hiking west of HIghway 1 including overlook trail at McWay Falls and Partington Cove.
• Garrapata State Park is open west of Highway 1. Soberanes trail is partically re-opened.
• Pfeiffer Beach is open.
• Point Sur Lightstation is open.
POINT SUR LIGHTSTATION STATE HISTORIC PARK TOURS
"Walking Tour into the Past" Volunteer led, three-hour walking tour on paved road. The walk is less than a mile but with a rise in elevation of 300'. Meet along the West Side of Highway 1, ¼ mile north of Pt. Sur Naval facility. Arrive early. Tour size limited.
(April through August)
Saturdays and Sundays: 2:00 PM
Wednesdays: 1:00 PM
(September through March):
Saturdays and Sundays : 10:00 AM
Wednesdays: 1:00 PM
Ages 6-17: $5.00
Age 5 and under: free.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover accepted
Moonlight Tours for 2018
Ages 6-17 $10
Age 5 and under are free
• Monday, April 30; 7:00 PM
• Tuesday, May 29; 7:15 PM
• Wednesday, June 27; 7:30 PM
• Thursday, June 28; 7:30 PM
• Friday, July 27; 7:15 PM
• Saturday, July 28; 6:45 PM
• Sunday, August 26; 6:45 PM
• Monday, August 27; 6:45 PM
• Monday, September 24; 6:00 PM
• Tuesday, September 25; 6:00 PM
7:30 PM (Doors at 7:00)
9:30 PM (Doors at 9:00)
For tickets call (831) 667-2422
Billy Martini Show
A galvanizing force on the Bay Area indie rock scene since launching serendipitously in 2013, Junk Parlor is that crazy-rare band whose vibe is so driven by joyful schizophrenia that it transcends easy genre trappings.
Born from the wild musical wanderings of Jason Vanderford, renowned for his five years recording and touring with gypsy jazz sensation The Hot Club of San Francisco, their energizing musical collage includes 50’s rock and roll rumbling atop gypsy rhythms, a bit of Gipsy Rhumba, tango, Eastern Euro/Hungarian music, bellydance, punk…Vanderford was raised on “rock and roll and punk and everything under the sun,” so other sounds are certain to appear as the gypsy junk rockers continue their jam.
Travis Larson Band
"The soulful fury of this talented three-piece, the Travis Larson Band, washes the stink of the recording industry’s lame offerings out into the gutters while unleashing it’s unique brand of instrumental rock fusion (think of a musical stew mixing a thick brown Rush gravy with big hearty chunks of Steve Morse and a dash of Jeff Beck).”
Comprised of Travis Larson (guitar), Jennifer Young (bass), and Dale Moon (drums), TLB’s complicated phrasing, impossible timing, and seamless flow cause some to suspect that the band must surely operate from only one, albeit enormous, brain.
With seven studio albums and three full-length performance DVDs, the award-winning Travis Larson Band is firmly rooted as one of instrumental music’s premiere acts, having worked on record with Steve Lukather (Toto), Victor Wooten (Bela Fleck), Dave LaRue (Joe Satriani, John Petrucci, Dixie Dregs), Vinx (Sting, Herbie Hancock).
Years of ambitious touring and shared live billing with notables such as Ted Nugent, UFO, Steve Morse (Deep Purple, Dixie Dregs), The Aristocrats, has established the band’s reputation for live performances that masterfully deliver full throttle rock-fusion.
House of Mary
Harry and the Hitmen
Songs Hotbox Harry Taught Us
Hunter and the Dirty Jacks
Call 831.667.2422 for Rooms / Tent Cabins / Forest Cabin Packages
FREAKS for the FESTIVAL IV
Chris Robinson Brotherhood
Once & Future Band
+ more TBA